UMD - 2.7.0
Current State :: deployed
Distro Type :: UMD
Contact :: For further information about the UMD, its goals and surrounding processes, and more information about how to engage as a Technology Provider with EGI, please send an Email to: cto (at) egi.eu.
Technical Contact :: For any bugs and issues you encounter that are not described in the release notes of this UMD release, or the related documentation provided by the Technology Providers, please visit the EGI Helpdesk to make a report.
Description :: UMD 2.7.0 is the 9th update of second Major release of UMD (Unified Middleware Distribution) made available for the EGI production infrastructure. This release supports both Scientific Linux 5 and 6.
Release Date :: 2013-10-22 15:28:59
Major Version :: 2
Minor Version :: 7
Revision Version :: 0
Release Notes ::
- This is a bugfix release which solves some issues in both glite-info-dynamic-ge and the glite-yaim-ge-utils.
- This version provide a bug fixes for the information provider on which the ldap queries were failing to get GLUE 2 Contact and Location information from site BDIIs together with a fix for the slow performance. The release also contains a minor fix in the glite-info-plugin-delayed-delete-status plugin.
- This version provide a bug fixes for a hardcoded path affecting ARC installations. Also presente is a new version of glue-validator containing a series of improvements and a new command line.
- This is a small release with an update of dpm-xrootd which now requires XRootD 3.3.x. This update is only needed if you have previously installed dpm-xrootd and so dpm-xrootd is not installed as a part of DPM by default.
- This is a very minimal release, covering one security vulnerabilities recently reported. No new functionality has been introduced.
Additional Details :: https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/UMD-2:UMD-2.7.0
Installation Notes :: All products in the UMD 2.7.0 release were verified against EGI's current Quality Criteria (for further information, please see the documentation links) to support 64 bit Scientific Linux 5 and Scientific Linux 6 (x86_64 processor architecture). Some products are also supported in 64 bit Debian 6 (squeeze). Installation and configuration notes are available in the EGI repository.
Known Issues ::
Change LOG ::
Repository URL :: sw/production/umd/2
Created :: 2013-10-21 17:27:29
Last Update :: 2013-10-22 15:38:50
Documentation Links ::
|CREAM-GE module||2.0.2||https://repository.egi.eu/static/SW/CREAM-GE module2.0.2.html|
|Globus GSISSH||5.3.9||https://repository.egi.eu/static/SW/Globus GSISSH5.3.9.html|
|BDII top||1.1.3||https://repository.egi.eu/static/SW/BDII top1.1.3.html|
|BDII core||1.5.4||https://repository.egi.eu/static/SW/BDII core1.5.4.html|