UMD - 2.6.0
Current State :: deployed
Distro Type :: UMD
Technical Contact ::
Description :: UMD 2.6.0 is the 8th update of second Major release of UMD (Unified Middleware Distribution) made available for the EGI production infrastructure. This release supports both Scientific Linux 5 and 6 as also Debian 6 (Squeeze).
Release Date :: 2013-06-12 17:19:51
Major Version :: 2
Minor Version :: 6
Revision Version :: 0
Release Notes ::
- This release provides several bug-fixes together with some new functionality like the metadata crawler (i.e. include exclude files) and also a improved information in case of errors from a job.
- This is an update release of the TSI providing fixes for the resource reservation support in Maui/Torque and adding an implementation of resource reservation for Slurm.
- Simple repacking no new functionality
- This releases present several bug-fixes namely for the lcg-gt and lcg-cp commands.
- fix bug in -t option preventing it from working.
- This release adds dependencies on both gsi-openssh-clients and glite-ce-monitor-cli and also solves and and important issue on cream-cli on which the Character "=" would causes a crash of a submit job.
Additional Details :: https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/UMD-2:UMD-2.6.0
Installation Notes ::
Known Issues ::
Change LOG ::
- UNICORE TSI6
Repository URL :: sw/production/umd/2
Created :: 2013-06-11 18:44:58
Last Update :: 2013-06-12 17:20:57
Documentation Links ::
|UNICORE TSI6||5.1.0||https://repository.egi.eu/static/SW/UNICORE TSI65.1.0.html|