CMD_ONE - 1.0.0
Current State :: deployed
Distro Type :: CMD-ONE
Contact :: For further information about the distribution, its goals and surrounding processes, and more information about how to engage as a Technology Provider with EGI, please send an Email to: cto (at) egi.eu.
Technical Contact :: For any bugs and issues you encounter that are not described in the release notes of this release, or the related documentation provided by the Technology Providers, please visit the EGI Helpdesk (https://ggus.eu/) to make a report.
Description :: CMD-ONE 1.0.0 (CMD for OpenNebula) is the first major release of the Cloud Middleware Distribution, targeted for use with OpenNebula 5. It contains packages for CentOS7 only.
Release Date :: 2017-09-21 16:17:22
Major Version :: 1
Minor Version :: 0
Revision Version :: 0
Release Notes :: This release contains the following products:
- oneacct 0.4.6-1 - tool for exporting accounting data from OpenNebula into APEL
- rOCCI-server - A server implementation of the Open Cloud Computing Interface
- APEL-SSM - Secure STOMP Messenger
- cloudkeeper - A tool to synchronize cloud appliances between AppDB and cloud platforms
- cloudkeeper-one - OpenNebula backend for cloudkeeper
- gridsite - set of extensions to the Apache web server and a toolkit for Grid credentials, GACL access control lists and HTTP(S) protocol operations
- cloud-bdii-infoprovider - generates a representation of cloud resources, that can be published inside a BDII or any other component like the INDIGO Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
- rOCCI-client - A client implementation of the Open Cloud Computing Interface
Additional Details :: https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/CMD-ONE-1:CMD-ONE-1.0.0
Installation Notes :: All products in CMD-ONE 1.0.0 were verified against EGI's current Quality Criteria. Installation and configuration notes are available in the EGI repository.
Known Issues :: The version of rOCCI-server shipped with this CMD-ONE release (1.1.9) still requires Perun scripts for FedCloud to be installed manually.
In the future this integration will no longer be supported, and as a consequence the corresponding versions of rOCCI-server will no longer need these script.
Also, please visit https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/CMD-ONE-1:CMD-ONE-1.0.0 for more details on known issues.
Change LOG :: This is the first version of the first major release of CMD-ONE (CMD for OpenNebula 5).
Repository URL :: sw/production/cmd-one/1
Created :: 2017-06-26 17:06:14
Last Update :: 2017-09-21 16:18:13
Documentation Links ::