UMD 2.6.0 is the 8th update of second Major release of UMD (Unified Middleware Distribution) made available for the EGI production infrastructure. This release supports both Scientific Linux 5 and 6 as also Debian 6 (Squeeze).
Technical Contact Info
- This release provides several bug-fixes together with some new functionality like the metadata crawler (i.e. include exclude files) and also a improved information in case of errors from a job.
- This is an update release of the TSI providing fixes for the resource reservation support in Maui/Torque and adding an implementation of resource reservation for Slurm.
- Simple repacking no new functionality
- This releases present several bug-fixes namely for the lcg-gt and lcg-cp commands.
- fix bug in -t option preventing it from working.
- This release adds dependencies on both gsi-openssh-clients and glite-ce-monitor-cli and also solves and and important issue on cream-cli on which the Character "=" would causes a crash of a submit job.
- UNICORE TSI6
|Product||Platforms Supported||Provided By|
|UNICORE/X6 5.1.0||debian6/amd64, sl5/x86_64, sl6/x86_64||EMI|
|UNICORE TSI6 5.1.0||debian6/amd64, sl5/x86_64, sl6/x86_64||EMI|
|EMI-UI 2.0.2||sl5/x86_64, sl6/x86_64||EMI|
|GFAL/lcg_util 1.15.0||sl5/x86_64, sl6/x86_64||EMI|
|gLExec-wn 1.1.2||sl5/x86_64, sl6/x86_64||EMI|