Browsing Releases in: compss.framework
- Persistent workers: workers can be deployed on computing nodes and persist during all the application lifetime, reducing runtime overhead.
- Previous implementation of workers based on a per task process is still supported.
- Enhanced logging system.
- Interoperable communication layer: different inter-nodes communication protocol is supported by implementing the Adaptor interface (JavaGAT and NIO implementations already included).
- Simplified cloud connectors interface.
- New JClouds connector.
- Added constraints support
- Enhanced methods support
- Lists accepted as a tasks’ parameter type
- Support for user decorators
- New monitoring tool: with new views, as workload and possibility of visualizing information about previous runs
- Enhanced Tracing mechanism
- Simplified execution scripts
- Simplified installation on Supercomputers
For further information please refer to COMPSs User Manual: Application development
N implementations for task methods, each with its own constraints.
Constraint-aware resource management.
Support for multicore tasks.
Pluggable schedulers: facilitate the addition of new schedulers and policies.
Extended support for objects in C/C++ b… Continue reading