Browsing Releases in: cloud.info.provider
Fix package creation on recent Ubuntu and fix RPM creation documentation.
Require a endpoint_url to be set for compute endpoints
Updated OpenNebula provider
Add disk size as OtherInfo of Resource templates
Usage of a single template for storage info
Refactor code using Mako templating engine.
[ef8e046] Use full URLs in template identifiers (#41) (closes: #15)
This is an update required for sites running ”ooi”.
Sites still using the legacy OCCI-OS may apply this update as well, and use the legacy publishing method with the ”–legacy-occi-os” option.
Release 0.5 of the cloud-info-provider.
- Fixed issue when storage is not defined (#13).
- Allow to define a image and resource template schema in OpenStack(#15)
- Add option to include the site name in the DN’s suffix.
- Changed package dependencies to suggest/recommends (bdii and python-novaclient)
- Added the possibility fo only publish vmcatcher images (OpenNebula)
– General code improvements
– Merge OpenNebula provider
– Introduce service names (allows multiple services in a single site)
– Update documentation Continue reading
Please refer to https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Fedclouds_BDII_instructions for installation instructions Continue reading