Browsing Releases in: cloud.info.provider
Fix deep hash lookup (ON provider)
Optionally use the version entry from vmcatcher as image_version (OS provider)
Fix bandit usage to search for security issues when using tox
Use defusedxml to par… Continue reading
Fix package creation on recent Ubuntu and fix RPM creation documentation.
Require a endpoint_url to be set for compute endpoints
Updated OpenNebula provider
Add disk size as OtherInfo of Resource templates
Usage of a single template for storage info
Refactor code using Mako templating engine.
[ef8e046] Use full URLs in template identifiers (#41) (closes: #15)
This is an update required for sites running ”ooi”.
Sites still using the legacy OCCI-OS may apply this update as well, and use the legacy publishing method with the ”–legacy-occi-os” option.
Release 0.5 of the cloud-info-provider.
- Fixed issue when storage is not defined (#13).
- Allow to define a image and resource template schema in OpenStack(#15)
- Add option to include the site name in the DN’s suffix.
- Changed package dependencies to suggest/recommends (bdii and python-novaclient)
- Added the possibility fo only publish vmcatcher images (OpenNebula)
– General code improvements
– Merge OpenNebula provider
– Introduce service names (allows multiple services in a single site)
– Update documentation Continue reading
Please refer to https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Fedclouds_BDII_instructions for installation instructions Continue reading